Information for Foreigners
The objectives of the reform
„ STRATEGY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR 2014-2016"
Strategy of Human Resources Development in the Ministry of Interior 2014-2016, had the objective to consolidate all the tasks within the scope of the human resources management function, and to establish a modern human resources management system.
The first HR Strategy will be developed in 2018 that will be in the function of strategic goals of the Ministry.
Vision - Strategic, up-to-date and professional human resources management function, aimed towards achieving the objectives of the Ministry.
Mission - The fulfilling of all the necessary requirements, or organizational, legal, human and material prerequisites for continuous attracting, retaining and developing of motivated, dedicated and competent employees, in a responsible and transparent merit based manner.
The reform of the human resources management function aims to introduce a modern concept of human resources management in the Ministry.
Such method of human resources management will create a basis for the professionalization of the police, which will thus increase its capacity, efficiency, and, primarily, will be the service of the citizens.
- The reform of human resources
- The objectives of the reform
- Benefits for the employees in the Ministry
- The current status of activities
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- The reform of general police directorate
- Reform of the pay system
- The reform of internal control Sector
- Supporting the strategic development of IT System in the Ministry of Interior